2005 yamaha r1 - R1Messagenet.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

2005 yamaha r1

2005 Yamaha r1
I bought the bike with 2000 km on it. It was red. I hate red for my bike. But late last season l got rear-ended. It sucked. There was not too much damage to my bike but I was still up set because this was my dream bike minus the red. So over the winter I got the whole body in carbon fiber. Plus I got a custom paint job by this guy up in newmarket (twisted paint and graphics in newmarket "tyson") so now it is blue and with brushed silver tribal threw it and the is lighting air brushed threw both the paint and the carbon fiber. Tyson also put scratch resistant clear on it so any minor scratches that may happen will flow out when you put it in the sun. And it works. I also put a hot bodies exhaust and under tail on it. It has an acropovich y-pipe. It is loud as hell. Power commander III. I also have intergraded signals in the mirrors. pazzos shorties levers. and vortex rear sets. I have the Scotts steering damper. Custom Corbin seats with solo seat. The next thing that I am going to do to it is a signal sided swing arm with carbon fiber rims. i was haveing a hard time getting a picture on here but i hope this works. thank i hope you like it.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2029905&id=506645555
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 02:37 AM

Well, My father has brought 2005 yamaha r1 my for brother on his birthday. It is so sporty bike and also very heavy bike. But it gives different look to your appearance. I wish I could able to drive the bike.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R1Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode