[Hot] UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight - R1Messagenet.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

[Hot] UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight

Watch [Hot] UFC 242 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight now. Daniel Cormier has just surpassed the normal retirement date for his MMA profession, and it shows up the UFC heavyweight champion is holding on to pick the correct minute to leave.

Cormier (22-1 MMA, 11-1 UFC) puts his title on hold Saturday when he rematches Stipe Miocic (18-3 MMA, 12-3 UFC) in the headliner of UFC 241. Subsequent to broadening his retirement course of events past age 40, he has freely expressed the Miocic rematch could be his last battle. However, contingent upon the result and his wellbeing a short time later, Cormier could continue onward, as well.

Realizing when to resign is a deep rooted battle for MMA warriors. Some do it too early and eventually return, while others stick around far longer than they should. Cormier is at present attempting to explore those waters and discover balance.

"I believe what will be the most hard for me is I will need to give up when I can at present contend," Cormier revealed to MMA Junkie on Thursday at UFC 241 media day. "Most dire outcome imaginable, if I somehow managed to lose to Stipe this end of the week I could go, 'I need a rematch', and I would likely get it right away. Be that as it may, in the event that I lose it would likely mean I'm near completing. Or on the other hand I could win, and I could resemble, 'I will go on to the following man and the following fella' and afterward in the long run someone will get you.

"It is possible that you get seen out, or you pick when you make your exit. I need to be the person who chooses. I need to resemble Georges St-Pierre. Georges went out individually terms."

In the event that Cormier is fruitful at UFC 241, he will probably face strain to contend once more, maybe in a title protection against Francis Ngannou or a foreseen set of three with Jon Jones. He said he doesn't feel committed to do anything, however, and for the time being his attention is on Miocic.

Before running it back Saturday at Honda Center, Cormier won the underlying gathering with Miocic by first-round knockout a year ago at UFC 226. "DC" imagines an alternate battle yet is bounty certain he can win once more.

"I believe he's going to make a few changes," Cormier said of Miocic. "You can return far in his profession, and he completes a great deal of things truly well. Those things he does truly well are what's conveyed him this entire time, so I don't envision he would change those things much. You take a gander at a person, and you believe it's the completed item, yet you look and see what's changed. I've made him, in my brain, so great it's crazy."

Regardless of whether he wins in his most perfect way, Cormier said he doesn't have a complete response for what will be straightaway. He's taking life without rushing too much, he stated, and won't almost certainly offer further knowledge until after Saturday.

"I don't have the foggiest idea," Cormier said. "I'm attempting to live in the present time and place. I'm living in the present time and place. We'll see what occurs."

TAGS:

[Hot] UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight
[Hot] UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free Full
[Hot] UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free
[Hot] UFC 241 Live Stream Online
[Hot] UFC 241 Live Stream
[Hot] UFC 241 Live
[Hot] UFC 241

Last edited by camaru; 08-29-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R1Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode