UFC 240 Live Stream Online Free HD - R1Messagenet.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-27-2019, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

UFC 240 Live Stream Online Free HD

Watch UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free HD now.

MMA Junkie was on scene and revealing live from Friday's initial and authority UFC 240 contender weigh-ins, where every one of the 22 warriors made load without issue.

The early weigh-ins occurred at the UFC have lodging in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and went before the formal weigh-ins for the fans, which happen at 5 p.m. ET at Rogers Place in Edmonton. A similar setting has Saturday's occasion, which has a primary card on pay-per-see following prelims on ESPN and UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+.

Among those saying something were featherweight champion Max Holloway (20-4 MMA, 16-4 UFC) and previous lightweight champ Frankie Edgar (23-6-1 MMA, 17-6-1 UFC), who meet in the headliner. The two warriors were on the cash at a title weight of 145 pounds. Look at a feature of their outings to the scale in the video above.

Converse with anybody around Geoff Neal and the acclaim is consistent: The welterweight isn't just among the best strikers in his division, yet the UFC list in general.

Normally those feelings accompany a huge shade of inclination, but at the same time they're resolute in strength. Up to this point Neal (11-2 MMA, 3-0 UFC) has conveyed with three successive UFC wins, and he gets the opportunity to get another on Saturday when he meets Niko Price (13-2 MMA, 5-2 UFC) at UFC 240.

Neal is an unassuming individual and won't give himself a similar acclaim as his partners and mentors, yet he said he buckles down each day to demonstrate them right, despite the fact that a point like "best striker" is somewhat emotional.

"I value their compliments, however despite everything i must demonstrate (it)," Neal revealed to MMA Junkie at UFC 240 media day. "Generally I must demonstrate to myself that I'm the best striker in the UFC. I feel respected when they say that regarding me. In the event that everyone supposes I'm the best striker, what will be will be. Be that as it may, I'm simply doing me.

"I feel striking is something other than thumping individuals out. It has to do with resistance and timing what not. I wish I could realize everyone out, that would be an (interjection) dream. A few people you can't thump out."

UFC 240 goes down Saturday at Rogers Place. Neal versus Cost is a piece of the principle card, which pretense on pay-per-see following prelims on ESPN and ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass.

https://twitter.com/UFC240LiveTV

TAGS:

UFC 240 Live Stream Online Free HD
UFC 240 Live Stream Online Free
UFC 240 Live Stream Online
UFC 240 Live Stream
UFC 240 Live
UFC 240

Last edited by camaru; 08-14-2019 at 10:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R1Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode