UFC 239 Live Stream Online Full Fight - Jones vs. Santos - R1Messagenet.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 10:07 AM Thread Starter

UFC 239 Live Stream Online Full Fight - Jones vs. Santos

Watch UFC 242 Live Stream Online Full Fight - Jones vs. Santos now.

When he ventures into the enclosure with Thiago "Marreta" Santos and the opening ringer sounds for the UFC 239 headliner, Jon Jones will have authoritatively contended multiple times in eight months.

Having just battled twice between 2015-18, the UFC light heavyweight champion supposes he owes it to UFC fans to compensate for the lost time.

Monday evening, Jones (24-1 1NC MMA, 18-1 1NC UFC) communicated his craving to keep battling much of the time at a UFC 239 pre-battle news occasion.

"I have a great deal of supporters who stayed with me, even through my inertia," Jones said. "This is my approach to state thank you to my fans for being there and for their (steadfast) support. I'm simply more thankful than any time in recent memory to be the UFC light heavyweight champion. It's an exceptional activity to have and I simply need to make it proud.

"I simply feel like there's very few things you can do in life to make this sort of salary. In the event that my body is going to hold up, why not simply ride it until the wheels tumble off. I'm here to simply keep ruling and gathering for my family's future."

UFC 239 happens July 6 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The primary card will stream live through pay-per-see. Prelims will air live on ESPN with early starter sessions gushing on ESPN+.

While he's increased his battling plan, Jones said he hasn't observed three straight preparing camps to be that a lot of a test.

"It's not troublesome by any stretch of the imagination," Jones said. "Physically, I feel incredible. My weight is now down. Rationally, I feel extremely incredible too. It feels extremely natural to be here. When you battle so frequently, you simply get this solace where you're feeling in your zone. I feel the manner in which I did when I resembled overly youthful simply battling consecutive to-back. The main contrast is I'm somewhat more experienced and somewhat more sure in my group and myself. I'm in a decent spot and I'm truly eager to be here."

Despite the fact that Jones would like to proceed with his fast flame UFC battles, he doesn't see the light heavyweight division's scene diminishing at any point in the near future.

"To stay undefeated is an objective of mine," Jones said. "Keep on commanding the hardest folks on the planet. Doing that against the Thiago Santos's, and the Luke Rockhold's, and the Chris Weidman's, and Johnny Walker's of the world. That is a gigantic undertaking inside itself. In case I'm ready to do that, it'd be phenomenal. I accept that I will and I'm buckling down. I accept like never before that I'm intended to be all over. There's no fortuitous event that I'm in this position. I'm simply procuring it. All day every day."

With time, Jones supposes he'll get UFC "champ-champ" status. It is anything but a matter of "if" for him, yet rather a matter of "when." He needs the transition to heavyweight, in any case, to come at a characteristic time when his managers at the UFC are alright with it.

"I believe it's great to turn into a champ-champ, however I likewise realize I have room schedule-wise to do it," Jones said. "I have a great deal of time to do it. I'm 31 years of age. I'm one of the most youthful folks in the division and I want to surge that. Proceeding with strength at light heavyweight is working out incredible for me. Accommodating my family and breaking records.

"At the point when all is good and well I'll attempt it at heavyweight also. I think the fastest route for that to happen is for the UFC to connect with me and state, 'Hello, Jon, we need to deal with you to take on some greater folks.' And I'll oblige."

https://ufconlinelive.blogspot.com

TAGS:

UFC 242 Live Stream Online Full Fight - Jones vs. Santos
UFC 242 Live Stream Online Full Fight
UFC 242 Live Stream Online Full
UFC 242 Live Stream Online
UFC 242 Live Stream
UFC 242 Live
UFC 242

Last edited by camaru; 07-29-2019 at 05:30 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 01:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to khoaideohaininh Send a message via MSN to khoaideohaininh Send a message via Yahoo to khoaideohaininh
Nice share. I love it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R1Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode