[Display] Spence vs Garcia Live Stream Online Free Full Fight - R1Messagenet.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 08:32 AM Thread Starter

[Display] Spence vs Garcia Live Stream Online Free Full Fight

Watch [Display] Spence vs Garcia Live Stream Online Free Full Fight now.

Previous WBC super middleweight champion David Benavidez will restore the ring this Saturday night against J'Leon Love in a 10 round battle in the co-highlight session on the Errol Spence Jr. versus Mikey Garcia card on Premier Boxing Champions on Fox Sports pay-per-see at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The battle card starts at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.

Benavidez is focusing on IBF super middleweight champion Caleb Plant (18-0, 10 KOs) this year. On the off chance that Benavidez can win back his WBA 168 lb title, at that point a unification coordinate against Plant would be the following consistent move.

Benavidez (20-0, 17 KOs) will battle without precedent for 13 months since his 12 round consistent choice win over Ronald Gavril in their rematch on February 17 a year ago. Benavidez tried positive for a cocaine last September for a VADA directed test that occurred in August. Benavidez was suspended and deprived of his WBC title. The battle with the 31-year-old Love is implied as a tune-up level counterpart for the 22-year-old Benavidez. In the event that he wins this battle, at that point he would like to pursue his old WBC title against WBC champion Anthony Dirrell.

"I would love to battle Caleb Plant," David Benavidez said. "He's an incredible contender, however when he battled [Jose] Uzcategui, he couldn't keep his face clean. He appeared as though he was in there with four folks. So if Uzcatgui could do that to him, I'm going to attempt and dismantle the person, and I'm anticipating it."

Before Benavidez, 22, can consider battling Plant, he must get passed Love (24-2-1, 13 KOs) this Saturday. On the off chance that there's ring rust there, Love is somebody that can exploit it in the event that he keeps going sufficiently long. Benavidez in his first battle with Ronald Gavril in September 2017, he came up short on gas in the second 50% of the battle and battled. One of the issues Benavidez has, other than his naiveté, is his size. He's REALLY huge for the super middleweight division, and he likely ought to have climbed in weight to light heavyweight two years prior, yet he opposed the move for evident reasons. Benavidez resembles a major fish in a little lake at 168. There are couple of enormous punchers in the super middleweight division, and Benavidez and Callum Smith emerge among the group. Once Benavidez climbs to light heavyweight, he'll be only one of numerous hard punchers in that weight class, no preferred or more terrible over any of the folks. It's easy to refute whether Benavidez will ever win a world title at light heavyweight, particularly with folks like Dmitry Bivol around.

"He hasn't had the capacity to stay out of trouble clean," Caleb Plant said about Benavidez. "He must deal with his stuff. Ideally one day on the off chance that he can keep his demonstration together, perhaps we can bring you all a battle," Plant said.

Plant didn't seem like he was too amped up for battling Benavidez amid the meeting. Plant appeared to make it a point to allude to Benavidez's sure test for cocaine, and after that he referenced that he and Benavidez can battle "one day", which is an immense insight that there won't be a battle between them soon.

On the off chance that Benavidez could get a battle against Plant, 26, he'd almost certainly be a major most loved to overcome him, on the grounds that Caleb is anything but a major puncher. In spite of the fact that Plant beat Jose Uzcategui by a 12 round consistent choice last January to win the IBF title, he took a ton of discipline in the face, and didn't look that incredible. The manner in which Plant looked, he would be truly powerless against any of the great super middleweights in the division, particularly somebody like Benavidez, Callum Smith, Jesse Hart, Saul Canelo Alvarez, Billy Joe Saunders, Gilberto Ramirez or Dmitry Bivol, on the off chance that he moves down in weight from 175. There's a goo chance that each one of those folks beat Plant. In the event that Benavidez can get the chance to Plant first, at that point he can take his IBF title.

"It's a gift being here in the co-highlight," Benavidez said. "I'm energized and I'm prepared to indicate it off on Saturday. I'm prepared to go in there and get my spot, which has a place with me. I know I'm the best super middleweight, and now it's the ideal opportunity for me to demonstrate it. I haven't been there in a year, and it's the ideal opportunity for me to recover my furrow and begin off moderate. When I see the chance, I'm going to take it. I will profit by it. I've seen a great deal of openings in his amusement," Benavidez said about Love. "When he battled Kid Chocolate [Peter Quillin]. There's a great deal of things we can exploit. We're prepared to take it to him on Saturday. I'm been working with Dmitry Bivol. He's an extraordinary hero. I feel honored to have the chance to work with him. I'm simply prepared. I'm not looking past J'Leon Love. He's as yet a hazardous warrior. So I got the chance to get past him, yet in the event that I can get two additional battles before the year's end, I'm hoping to recover my WBC title. That is the thing that I need. I will return in there and get it," Benavidez said.

TAGS:

[Display] Spence vs Garcia Live Stream Online Free Full Fight
[Display] Spence vs Garcia Live Stream Online Free Full
[Display] Spence vs Garcia Live Stream Online Free
[Display] Spence vs Garcia Live Stream Online
[Display] Spence vs Garcia Live Stream
[Display] Spence vs Garcia Live
[Display] Spence vs Garcia

Last edited by camaru; 03-14-2019 at 08:38 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R1Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode