[Wave] Daytona 500 Live Stream Online Free - R1Messagenet.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

[Wave] Daytona 500 Live Stream Online Free

Watch [Wave] Daytona 500 Live Stream Online Free now.

It was a random unforeseen development for the driver turned TV investigator who "actually thought I'd never drive a Cup vehicle again" however at this point will drive in the greatest race of his life.

With basic assistance from Busch, , Kligerman completed twelfth in Thursday's first passing race at Daytona International Speedway and made The Great American Race for the second time in his NASCAR profession. He will begin 25th close by Kyle Larson.

"It sort of feels like it's at long last all beginning to work," said Kligerman, who took a four-year break from the Cup Series from 2014-18 while working for NBC Sports Group as an examiner and pit columnist while proceeding to race low maintenance in the Truck Series. "Like after numerous long stretches of doing this, individuals are beginning to pay heed. I'm getting the chances.

"When I won the Talladega truck race two years prior, I had like 550, 560 writings. I have 530 messages right now just from making the 500. It is a major race, obviously. Greatest race on the planet."

Kligerman, 27, completed only in front of Tyler Reddick and Ryan Truex, the two drivers he expected to beat to put Gaunt Brothers Racing's No. 96 Toyota in the field for Sunday's 61st Daytona 500.

Kligerman's expectations appeared to be dashed when Reddick pushed forward of him with 14 laps to go, however his apparently worthless interest all of a sudden took flight when Busch's No. 18 Toyota dove into range with four laps remaining. After their spotters started conveying, Kligerman and Busch snared and flew by past Reddick.

"From that point, it was a blockfest," Kligerman said of holding off Reddick and Truex. "I never blocked so hard in all my years. Swerving down the backstretch just to hold them off. Also, we're in the Daytona 500."

He can express gratitude toward Busch, whose NASCAR group handled Kligerman full time in the Xfinity Series for the 2013 season moving Kligerman into Cup for a brief ride in '14. Busch and Kligerman have stayed on great terms from that point forward, and however sharing a maker helped ("We don't have a ton of vehicles in this race, so the more Toyotas, the better."), so did their companionship.

"I've had an incredible association with him for quite a while, since I drove for him," Kligerman said. "He's dependably been somebody that I required some exhortation or simply needed to connect for an inquiry, I could contact him. He's done likewise with me a great deal of times about the truck arrangement.

"It's a shared admiration. I'm extremely happy I've made that relationship for this precise reason directly here. Since he's the reason we got in the Daytona 500."

The Westport, Connecticut, local can assume some praise. He came back to Cup a year ago (beginning at the Coca-Cola 600) and posted two best 25s for the juvenile group, which earned him another shot for Speedweeks 2019 and begins the following two weeks at Atlanta Motor Speedway and Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Proprietor Marty Gaunt is planning to run twelve races this season, and Kligerman would like to consider along with additional.

"I realize he has great aspirations for the future for this race group," he said. "I would like to be in those talks. At this moment, we're making it stride by step, being efficient about it, being savvy. He needs to be here for quite a while. I incredibly trust this all works out in light of the fact that he's a hero and great proprietor to have in this game and we need progressively like him."

For the present, however, Kligerman is upbeat to concentrate on the transient fulfillment of being a Daytona 500 driver once more.

"A year back I viewed (the Daytona 500)," he said. "I had an inclination that I'd most likely never persuade an opportunity to be in this race again. Quick forward two or three weeks prior, I'm doing pit detailing, doing the (Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona). Presently I'm sitting up here now conversing with you folks as a person that simply made the Daytona 500. It means everything to me."

He had been camouflaging that since posting the 36th-quickest speed in qualifying, "putting on a cool face like I'm not stressed by any stretch of the imagination.

New England Patriots wide collector and Super Bowl LIII MVP Julian Edelman has been named the Honorary Starter for the 61st yearly DAYTONA 500 on Feb. 17 at Daytona International Speedway. Edelman will wave the green banner for "The Great American Race," the season-opening occasion for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (TV FOX, FOX Deportes; Radio MRN, Sirius XM).

Edelman, a three-time Super Bowl champion, is crisp off of a MVP execution with the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LIII, where he had an aggregate of 10 gets for 141 yards.

Edelman set the record for most Super Bowl first-half gatherings with seven and Super Bowl punt comes back with eight. Edelman completed the ongoing NFL postseason with an aggregate of 26 gatherings for 388 yards, setting him second behind just Jerry Rice taking all things together time playoff gatherings and getting yards.

"Julian Edelman is an amazing expansion to the rundown of pre-race dignitaries for the DAYTONA 500," Daytona International Speedway President Chip Wile said. "We're regarded to have such a radiant competitor, who as of late won on NFL's greatest stage and was the Super Bowl MVP, wave the green banner for NASCAR's head occasion."

Ongoing DAYTONA 500 Honorary Starters incorporate Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee LaDainian Tomlinson, performer Gary Sinise, on-screen character Charlize Theron and Baseball Hall of Fame inductee Ken Griffey Jr.

TAGS:

[Wave] Daytona 500 Live Stream Online Free
[Wave] Daytona 500 Live Stream Online
[Wave] Daytona 500 Live Stream
[Wave] Daytona 500 Live
[Wave] Daytona 500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R1Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode