hit and run - R1Messagenet.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 03:07 PM Thread Starter

Angry hit and run

I'm fine...just a little more sore than I expected... and the bike had a little more damage than first thought. Anyway, I was in the right lane of the 55 north going 50-55; when all of a sudden, I see a white flash, feel a sharp pain on my left side....and then I'm rolling down the freeway. From what I can guess, someone was cutting over to get the exit and hit me. Either they didn't know they hit me or didn't care, anyway, they kept going. I'm guessing a white SUV or van. I have white paint on my jacket. The fucked up part, is no one stopped to help So I picked up my bike and got it off the freeway, checked for damage, and rode it to the shop. The left front fairing has some damage where I got hit. The right side has some scratches by the headlight and the tail....the slider took most of the damage...oh, I also need a new engine cover...so it will cost me 200 bucks to get the bike road worthy again. Fucking cagers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 08:17 PM

Not fucking cagers be cause we all use cars. Fucking people that don't know how to drive.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 02:04 PM Thread Starter

speak for yourself.....never use a cage...just the bike. but I hear what your sayin'

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 05:56 PM
USMC MOM/Zach's R1

Wow--glad to hear you weren't seriously hurt! I'm sure the sliders played quite a roll in that. My son was sideswiped in 29 Palms by a car pulling outta a gas station--luckily they stopped--Did about $1500.00 worth of damage to the bike--It was only a couple of months old then--but Zach said the sliders is what saved major damage from happening to his leg! (Even though he was thrown from the bike) He also praised his gloves, as they had the hard knuckles. Protective gear has great purposes! Though I can't say I always use it....(oops)
Ride safe--Always keep an eye out for the other guy! It's saved my life more than once--
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 05:10 AM

Wow--glad to hear you weren't seriously hurt! Ride safe--Always keep an eye out for the other guy!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 08:11 AM

This is really a problem, thanks for this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R1Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode